Friday, January 4, 2008

That was fun

I am going home to Sweden in a few days. I had fun the past few weeks beating my brothers and making their lives miserable. Unfortunately, my trip resulted in zero interaction with the locals. I met this gorgeous 42 yr old Susan Surandon lookalike when I arrived but that amounted to nothing. Highlights of our conversation were as followed:

Bold = Me

You're so cute, you're like my son. Who is 20.
Thats cute, we can be like Demi and Ashton.

I wish I could go home with you right now

Hey, I am just asking to hang out, not to fuck.
I don't know how we can just hang out and not.

Don't try to talk dirty with me.
Oh I want to get dirty.

The woman, who we can refer to as a cougar/fox played elusive the entire week. Which was a bummer because it was something I really wanted to cross off my list.

Regardless, I had a great time. I am looking forward to coming home, seeing Gorgeous George and started Project FTOG.

0 comments: