Saturday, January 12, 2008

Home

I am home.  Finally. Unfortunately, I was unable to come home to a woman in my bed. Because I was irresponsible, and lazy, my cellphone was turned off, and as a result, I was unable to call anyone.  The process to reconnect it asshat backwards.


I have come to the conclusion, that 2008, a New Year, should mean a fresh start. I have deleted all randoms out of my phone, and am starting clean.  Last night was the first night I have been out since I got home. 

We went out to a random bar that was a meat market.
I made the mistake of calling this girl 'hun', and she quickly responded with a threat of physical violence to my testicles if I did not apologize immediately. I was shocked by her reaction, and more surprised that she had enough self worth to stand up for herself. 

I came home empty handed, but I can not complain since I had a good time.

For breakfast I had a ananas-mango smoothie.
For lunch I had a two wheat crackers with butter.
For dinner I had a 7-11 brownie.
For dessert I had four Jack and Cokes.

0 comments: