Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Slow week.

This week has been exceptionally slow. I have spent a majority of the time since I returned building a beautiful CV. 100% vector through Illustrator. I rule.

In addition to not smoking in 2008, I have also cut off all randoms of 2007. New year, new meat.
Saturday I went to Marie Lavou which was entertaining. Great crowd, but I just was not in the mood. I did have moment though:

When I got there, I noticed this brunette looking my way, so naturally I made eye contact and smiled. Her reaction, was to smile back and whisper to her friends, causing them all to look at me and smile. Now this must have gone on 3-4 times that night. Nervewracking to say the least. As I am leaving, I notice the brunette go up the stairs, and look back and smile. I follow in suit, to the coat rack, and begin talking to her.

"Hey, you leaving so soon?"
"Yeah, I have to get home."
"But it's so soon. Its 2, are you going to turn into a pumpkin?"
"Haha, maybe..."
"So do you have a name?"
"What...? You don't remember it?"

Then it hit me. I think I *do* know her.

[We fucked somewhere around September. She played dead fish during the entire act which conflicted with my preferred style of wild banshee. Though it was unenjoyable, I still went for two rounds. I figured I might as well get my moneys worth. What's more notable is the fact she wished me a great trip in Sweden before I left. I love being used.]

"Rebekkah?"
"Oh, so you do remember, I thought you were ignoring me the entire night."
    [No, I wasn't. But now that this mystery had been solved I was over it]
"Well, I don't really have to leave, so I am going back downstairs. Nice seeing you."

Since I arrived in Sweden, I average one new lay per week. It is odd that I did not remember her face, but it could be due to the fact her file is incomplete.: Oh yes, the file. A complete dossier and description of everyone I have had sex with. It helps me keep tabs and measure quality progression. Some of my earlier work is definitely of lesser quality than current.

The rest of the week I plan on distributing my CV.

Breakfast:: Two cups of water and a brownie
Lunch: 3 cups of coffee and Rice Pringles.
Dinner: Billies Pizza

0 comments: