Friday, November 23, 2007

Girls with low self esteem that drink protein. I <3

I was at a party hosted by some art school Friday, called
Tokyo _____ and I had the greatest conversation on the dance floor. Me
and my buddy were dancing, pumping state, and he accidentally bumped
into this girl, and thats when the fun began:

Bold = Me

Oh sorry about that.
Don't worry. Where are you from?
Los Angeles.
Oh awesome, I love LA!
Lemme guess, where are you from....wait....Sweden??
Yeah, know, typical, blond hair, blue eyes, etc.
Well thats a bummer it will never work out between us
Why not.
Because I fucking hate blonde's.
Whatever. ( Continues Dancing)
And can you dance over there too? Your kind of embarassing me.
Yknow, with an attitude like that you will never bring home someone tonight.
Who said I wanted to bring anyone home.
I bet you don't, cuz your probably gay.
Yknow, if I had the choice between you or a man, I would probably be gay.
I am going upstairs for a cigarette, You want to join?(Delivered with
a charming smile)

Middle finger, Middle finger. I repeat the question. middle finger,
and a fuck you. I go upstairs to smoke and I pass by her as I am heading down.

Can I ask you something?
What, is this a serious question, or a sarcastic one because you are bitter?
Serious
Ok, shoot
Do you really think I am ugly?
No, why?
Cuz you were just really mean earlier.
It was called sarcasm. Imagine if we were in first grade, and I pushed you down on the playground because I liked you. Same thing. Actually, I think that was even a compliment what I said.

She chuckles.
[Hook. Motherfucking Line. And Sinker]


Well, lets start it over, Hi My name is xxxx how are you?
Great, Mine is Sara.
Yknow Sara, you have a adorable smile. The way it curls up at the
sides. Cute. Wait. I think that was ANOTHER compliment. Ok, your done, no more for the night.


In this situation, Swedish women, imho, hold themselves very high.
They think they are each unique snowflakes,are exceptionally
beautiful, and act accordingly. To hear, from an American, who has a
high value based on nationality, that she is unattractive AND unwanted
sends them haywire.
Hence why she followed me upstairs to confirm my thoughts on her looks.
And when she asked again, I told her the truth, and even labeled it as
a compliment per-say to validate her. I rewarded her with another
compliment about her smile to pump her ego.
She was happy to be accepted finally, and wanted to see me again. She
wanted to bounce with me, which was immediate gratification for her,
but I told her we should meet up later in the week. Now, some may
argue I should have taken her to the new venue or back to my place:

a. New venue, new women, more time to game. Didn't want to use the
girl as a pivot nor run any jealousy routines that could backfire and
leave me with nothing.
b. My place was too far at that hour.

Hence her coming over on Tuesday and making me dinner.
I win.

0 comments: