Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wow. What an exciting past few weeks.


These past few weeks, they have been...how can I say...intense?  It has almost been a month since I posted. Three weeks, three new women. I think that is fair? Ok. Go.

January 16-23

Typical blonde. I ran into her on the tunnelbana on the way home from a long night out. It is amazing how many women I pick up from this. I think its the environment; No club, no loud music, no random men hitting on them. Their guard is completely dropped. I forced her to translate the local news for me.  Setup a coffee date for the next day. Two days later setup a date for morning coffee and cartoons. We fcked. The end.

Oh wait, details:

The lay was miserable.  She got on top, and I swear, after two minutes of her moaning and grinding, she pissed all over me. I have never been with a 'squirter' persay, I have seen videos, and heard friends stories, but nothing from the frontline. It really threw me for a loop. How could I enjoy the moment when my cash n prizes were  being marinated with her juices? Hell no. Completely ruined it for me. And my sheets! There was a stain the size of a beachball. Thank you for the traumatizing experience and the extra trip to the laundry room.

January 24 - Feb 1.

I devoted this week to  old booty calls. Nothing too amazing. I am thinking of one word. Convenience. This week also established new prospects for the following weeks.  

Feb 1 - Feb 8

Eh. closed this girl from Iceland. We met at a event hosted by the University. She numbered closed me, and we hung out later that week. After her buying me TWO gin and tonics, and FOUR Jack N Cokes, I was ready to go. I don't remember much details. The lay was average, nothing special. Enjoyed being choked. She actually grabbed my hands, and made me squeeze tighter. Pierced vag, not much of a turn on. 

Feb 8 - Current.

I met this absolute nut at this event over the weekend. It was an annivesary party, that encompassed an old abandoned building, and included 13 different DJ's. It was from 10-4. I got there at 11, i left by 1. I met this stunning blonde girl talking on her cellphone. She looked like a blonde/asian mix, with these almond eyes, and long black eyelashes. (Which I realized later were fake, that lying bitch.) After talkingfor a few minutes, we started to kiss, and she bit my lip so hard it drew blood. The convo went as followed:

"Argh, you fuck, if you weren't in public, I'd slam your head into the fucking wall"

"Really? That is kinda hot."

"Then what are we wasting our time here for?"

And bam, we were off to my place. I really had no idea how sadistic this woman was. I am not a sick person, trust me. I  accomadate to the other persons needs. How I act is a direct reflection of the other persons fantasies. Here are some great quotes (by me) from the experience:

"Have you ever had a black eye?"

"It's going to be so great, destroying something so beautiful."

"I hope that heals."

"Please tell me that was a yelp of pain."

"I hope this won't break your arm."

Evidence is to the right. You can see from the pic the laptop power cable wrapped around her neck,  but unfortunately not my yellow rubber dishwashing gloves. Needless to say, it was quite the experience. On the downside, she would NOT leave. She stayed the entire night, and the next day seducing me. And to some men, it may seem like a delight, having sex, 4/5 times a day, but let me tell you, it's not. Maybe 3/4 times, but once you pass that, it is pure pain.

Eh, this weekend is coming up, and so is the fresh meat.

0 comments: